ورود  
 
 
شناسه کاربری:
رمز عبور:
 
رمز عبور را فراموش کرده ام

 
  ارسال دعوتنامه به دوستان  
 
پست الکترونیکی:
  آمار سایت  
 
تعداد کتابها:  110,388 جلد
حجم کتابها:  1,102,749.00 مگابایت
مجموع قیمت کتابها:  $9,914,953
کاربران آنلاین:  78 کاربر
اعضای آنلاین:  0 کاربر
مهمانان:  78 کاربر
 
  مشتریان  
 
مشخصات کتاب الکترونیکی
 




برای بزرگنمایی تصویر کتاب بر روی آن کلیک کنید.
عنوان: Search Engine Optimization: An Hour a Day
مؤلف: Jennifer Grappone, Gradiva Couzin
مترجم: -
ناشر: Sybex Inc.
سال انتشار: 2006
امتیاز آمازون:
تعداد صفحات: 336
شابک: 0471787531
شابک(13): 9780471787532
مشخصات: xviii, 318 p. : il. ; 23 cm.
رده بندی کنگره: ZA4230
دیویی: -
دیویی نرمال: -
نوع فایل: PDF
حجم فایل: 7.67 مگابایت
قیمت پشت جلد: $19.79
قیمت خرید:

2200 تومان

اضافه کردن صفحه به:
 



چکیده
Influence search engine results and bring targeted traffic to your Web site with an hour a day of search engine optimization (SEO). Drawing on years of experience as successful SEO consultants, Jennifer Grappone and Gradiva Couzin provide detailed, practical, and often surprisingly simple techniques for improving results. Their simple strategies include setting SEO goals, site optimization, developing and implementing a strategy that might include both free and paid efforts, and tools for monitoring trends, measuring the competition, and tracking results.
 
نظرات
 
Search Engine Optimization: An


This books gets right to the heart of what all website owners want to know. How do I attract viewers to my sight. There are many practices that should be followed that the author suggests. Not a fluff book. Practical advice is given.
 
2007/10/21

Save your bucks programmer.


I am a web developer who lately read a lot of SEO books and SEO online forums to bring my company website to the next lever, I came across this book, bought it, read it, and feel very disappointed with it.

If you are designer, developer, programmer, or somehow HTML literate, and wanting to do more for your website, save your bucks on this book. This book is not designed for programmers. If you a business man whom just want to learn what SEO is, save your bucks too! You better of getting the knowledge from the dummies series. Although the book covers every aspect of SEO, but the book only describe very briefly on each aspect.

Over 75% of the content in this book is general concepts of SEO, which you can basically learn from any other SEO books. The remaining 25% is the "SEO Plan", which I found not practical.
 
2007/10/19

Good book


Good book if you want to learn about Search Engine Optimization and have little or no experience in this space. Well written and easy to follow.
 
2007/10/19

Beginners Place to Start


Clear and concise. Basic information, however, which makes this book a good place to start for beginners breaking into the SEO arena.
 
2007/10/15

So Much of Basics...


I must appreciate the effort taken by the Cousins but its sounds too basics.
It could have had a faster pace and covered more SEO parameters.
 
2007/09/17

 
رکورد های مارک
برای مشاهده رکورد های مارک بایستی login باشید.
 
  رده بندی کنگره  
 
 

 

dilib,eRam,eRam Digital Library,eRam Dlib,Digital Library,Dlib,elib,eLibrary,electronic library,ebook,book,Library,Free,Free eBook,Free Book,pdf,chm,txt,dju,djv,djvu,doc,rar,zip,text,abstract,webservices,ads,advertising,advertisment,advertise,shirza,fars,iran,ir,islamic republic,lib,Books,ebooks,free pdf,elib,elearning,Engineering,Electronics,Industrial,Mechanical,Computer,Science,Computer Science,Programming Languages,Visual C++/VC.NET/C++,C,Visual Basic/VB.NET, ارم، کتابخانه دیجیتال ارم، کتابخانه، دیجیتال، کتاب، کتاب مجازی، مجازی، کتاب رایگان